With garlic, you get an excellent supply of manganese – 23 percent of the daily value – containing essential enzymes and antioxidants that perform all kinds of amazing feats in the body, including the healthy formation of bones and connective tissues, bone metabolism, calcium absorption, and proper thyroid function, just to name a few. Garlic also contains 17 percent of the daily value in vitamin B6, and 15 percent in vitamin C, while allocating good amounts of calcium, phosphorus, and selenium.
Numerous studies show garlic’s amazing health potential in nearly every area of the body, from removing heavy metals to the prevention of numerous ailments, such as the common cold, hardening of the arteries, and gangrene, destroying contaminants in baby formula, and even in slowing the aging process.
When Pamela Weintraub, a science journalist, learned that her oldest son tested positive for Lyme disease, she thought she had found an answer to the symptoms that had been plaguing her family for years--but her nightmare had just begun. Almost everything about Lyme disease turned out to be deeply controversial, from the microbe causing the infection, to the length and type of treatment and the kind of practitioner needed.
On one side of the fight, the scientists who first studied Lyme describe a disease transmitted by a deer tick that is hard to catch but easy to cure no matter how advanced the case. On the other side, rebel doctors insist that Lyme and a soup of "co-infections" cause a complicated spectrum of illness often dramatically different - and far more difficult to treat - than the original researchers claim. Instead of just swollen knees and a rash, patients can experience exhaustion, disabling pain, and a "Lyme fog" that leaves them dazed and confused. As patients struggle for answers, once-treatable infections become chronic.
In this nuanced picture of the intense controversy and crippling uncertainty surrounding Lyme disease, Pamela Weintraub sheds light on one of the angriest medical disputes raging today. The most comprehensive book ever written about the past, present and future of Lyme disease, Cure Unknown exposes the ticking clock of a raging epidemic and the vulnerability we all share.
Once a staple in New England farm kitchens, elderberry syrup has been traditionally used for healthy immune support. This syrup contains elderberries, raw honey, echinacea, propolis, and apple cider vinegar to help promote overall wellness. The apitherapy raw honey has never been heated or filtered and thus retains the beneficial traces of pollen, propolis, and beeswax which the flowers and bees have provided.
This 288-page book features over 150 recipes (over 55 include full color photos) that are:
* developed by Gail Piazza, a professional food stylist and recipe developer whose clients include All-Clad, Emerilware, Krups, Dr. Weil products and Lenox Corporation
* free of cane sugar, refined and artificial ingredients
* made from all-natural, whole food ingredients
* labeled with icons for quick identification of the many meals appropriate for vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and/or low-sugar diets.
Not your average Starbucks. With a sophisticated and modern interior, coffee drinkers are treated to a coffee experience. Pricier than your local Starbucks but with a varied selection of gourmet coffee drinks and desserts. Open late.
"Gear for Good." Cotopaxi is a clothing/lifestyle company that makes colorful, durable and environmentally/socially responsible goods.
The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats
A full-spectrum nutritional cookbook with a startling message—animal fats and cholesterol are vital factors in the human diet, necessary for reproduction and normal growth, proper function of the brain and nervous system, protection from disease and optimum energy levels. Includes information on how to prepare grains, health benefits of bone broths and enzyme-rich lacto-fermented foods.
After skin brushing, add the following ingredients to hot running bath water:
Epsom Salt (2-3 cups)
Baking Soda (2 cups)
Hydrogen Peroxide (1 cup)
10-in-1 oil (10 drops)
*bentonite clay can also be added
Hypertonic is pure seawater harvested from protected plankton blooms following the protocols of Rene Quinton.
Quinton™ differs from other seawaters in several significant ways.
1. Original Quinton™ has been harvested for the last 110 years from a particular plankton bloom using the same harvesting method developed by René Quinton. No other seawater product available has this level of history, credibility and research behind it. We do not know of any other seawater harvesting from this same bloom and no other company uses the exact same methodology.
2. We have run many tests comparing other seawater to Original Quinton™ . To date, we have not found any others that are COLD micro-filtered multiple times – as opposed to heat pasteurized or subjected to UV radiation. These less expensive processes destroy the active components in the water. The reductions in activity in other seawater repeatedly show up in third party research. Though we believe there is benefit from most purified seawater, Original Quinton™ is in a class of efficacy by itself that far exceeds any other in the marketplace due to the fact that René Quinton was the pioneer of the market. Simply said, his method of collection, storage, and packaging are family secrets.
3. Original Quinton™ is sourced and packaged by our parent company, based in Spain , which is still partially controlled by the Quinton family. Our company, Original Quinton™ North America , has the exclusive right to distribute and market this product. The parent company in Spain explicitly asked us to distribute Quinton through health professionals and professional trainers, in order to maintain the reputation and integrity of the product. Our doctors here in North America who educate other health professionals about the product share the same level of integrity as our parent company, Los Laboratorios Quinton Internacional, S.L. Trust in a health product sold for 110 years by the same company is priceless.